Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Next Stage

I just finished the launching of my website.  
You can visit it at www.MarcusDavisPhotography.com

There are still a few tweaks that I need to add to it, such as adding music, but visually, it is ready to go.  I would appreciate any positive feedback you could provide.

The next step is to have a logo created.  I have a friend from high school who is going to help me take care of that.  I've seen her work and she's very good.  Unfortunately for her, she's going to have to work from my horrible drawings to turn it into something beautiful and powerful.

You can check her out here:

She's based out of New Braunfels, but this is the digital age and I am in Dallas, so she can still work with you.  Please help support a small business!

That's it for now.  I'll leave you with a couple of sports photos I took recently at a minor league baseball game.

Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment